20,000 SF WHSE. - 45TH STREET INDUSTRIAL PARK - 5275 45th Street $7.50/SF
Current Price: $8
Rate data provided daily by European Central Bank
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
5275 45th Street, Vero Beach
BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION IN PROCESS!
• Manufacturing, Distribution, and Storage Capabilities
• Multiple Sizes and Configurations Available to Suit User
• Developed Pads also Available
• All Site Work Completed By Developer!
• Secure Industrial Park to Be Fully Gated with Security Monitoring Equipped with Motion Lights, and Cameras
• This is a brand new project where a customer can rent a finished warehouse building or site! Any Size can be made available from 5,000 to 20,000 Square feet! Existing plan hows a 5,000, 7,500, 10,000, 11,250, and 20,000 SF Building.
• 3 - Phase Power Available
• 12 x 14 Ft. Bay Doors
• 18 - 24 Ft. Ceiling Height
• Loading Dock Access
• Outdoor Storage Areas!
• 60 Foot Minimum Building Distance for Truck Delivery and Access
• Dedicated Turn Lane
• Private Restrooms
• Possible Customization on a User to User Basis
5,000 SF = $8.00 PSF
7,500 SF = $8.00 PSFF
10,000 SF = $7.50 PSF
11,250 SF = $7.50 PSF
20,000 SF = $7.50 PSF
SITE RENTAL PRICE:
5,000 SF = $3.00 PSF
7,500 SF = $3.00 PSF
10,000 SF = $3.00 PSF
11,250 SF = $3.00 PSF
20,000 SF = $3.00 PSF
5275 45th Street Vero Beach, Florida 32967 United States
The official Lambert Commercial Real Estate, Inc. website and all pages linked to it or from it, are PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Lambert Commercial Real Estate, Inc. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION OR USE OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, OR LINKED FROM IT OR TO IT. Lambert Commercial Real Estate, Inc. does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, completeness, or suitability of any information for any purpose; that any information will be free of infection from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive contamination; that the information presented will not be objectionable to some individuals or that this service will remain uninterrupted.