CLASS A OFFICE FOR LEASE - 4625 N Hwy A1A $22.50/SF + Sales Tax
Current Price: $23
Rate data provided daily by European Central Bank
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
4625 N Hwy A1A, Vero Beach
• Shared Amenities for Executive Suites!
• Easily Accessible Office Building On Hwy A1A in Vero Beach
• Monument Signage Available!
• Elevator access to 2nd Floor
• Unit 8 - Well Maintained with Reception Lobby, 2 Private Offices, Large Executive Office/Conference Room, Storage,
Kitchenette and Restroom
• Waterfront views from executive suites!
• Zoning: (C-1A) Tourist Commercial Services
• Utilities: City Water & Electric(2017)
• Traffic: 16,582 Vehicles Per Day (2017)
• Parking: Approximately 53 on site
SPACE AVAILABLE 2ND FLOOR:
Suite #7 - 815 SF useable, 1,035 sf rentable
Suite #8 - 938 SF useable, 1,204 sf rentable EXECUTIVE SUITES:
Ste. A - 247 SF $872.41 P/M
Ste. B - 198 SF $699.34 P/M
Ste. C - 247 SF $872.41 P/M
Ste. D - 267 SF $838.27 P/M
Ste. E - 191 SF $539.69 P/M
Please complete the form below to request a showing for this property. We will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible. Please add any additional notes or comments that we will need to know about your request.
4625 N Hwy A1A Vero Beach, Florida 32960 United States
The official Lambert Commercial Real Estate, Inc. website and all pages linked to it or from it, are PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Lambert Commercial Real Estate, Inc. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION OR USE OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, OR LINKED FROM IT OR TO IT. Lambert Commercial Real Estate, Inc. does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, completeness, or suitability of any information for any purpose; that any information will be free of infection from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive contamination; that the information presented will not be objectionable to some individuals or that this service will remain uninterrupted.