OFFICE/INDUSTRIAL BUILDING - 1235 16th Street $895,000
Current Price: $895,000
Rate data provided daily by European Central Bank
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
1235 16th Street, Vero Beach
• Central Vero Beach, Ideal for Contractor Trades!
• Concrete Block Building with East and West Access.
• Building Previously used for Radio Station, can be used as Flex Space, Office, or Warehouse.
• Currently Built out with Lobby/Reception Space, 11 Perimeter Offices, Sales Floor, Conference Room, Server Room, 3 Restrooms, and 6 Recording Studios.
• Extensive Infrastructure Upgrades Including Fiber Optic Cable, Supplemental AC Systems, Security Monitoring System, Backup Generator, and Propane Tanks.
• PROPERTY SIZE: .52 Ac. with 95 Ft. of Frontage on 16th Street and 236.85 Ft. of Depth
• BUILDING SIZE: 6,500 SF
• YEAR BUILT: 1970
• ZONING: (M) Industrial
• UTILITIES: City Water & FPL
• R.E. TAXES: $9,758.68 (2021)
The official Lambert Commercial Real Estate, Inc. website and all pages linked to it or from it, are PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Lambert Commercial Real Estate, Inc. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION OR USE OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, OR LINKED FROM IT OR TO IT. Lambert Commercial Real Estate, Inc. does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, completeness, or suitability of any information for any purpose; that any information will be free of infection from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive contamination; that the information presented will not be objectionable to some individuals or that this service will remain uninterrupted.