DOWNTOWN OFFICE CENTRE INVESTMENT - 1201 19th Place $7,500,000
Current Price: $7,500,000
Rate data provided daily by European Central Bank
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
1201 19th Place, Vero Beach
• Located directly on the East bound lane of SR 60 on busy corner in downtown Vero Beach!
• Walking distance to restaurants & shopping!
• Meticulously maintained inside and outside!
• Three Covered parking spaces available per floor
• Long term cellular telephone roof tower leases
• Some office currently available to buyer!
• New roof on Building A in 2017. B replaced in 02.
• Completely repainted in 2015
Bldg. A Gross SF = 20,452 + Roof PH 966 SF = 21,418
Bldg. B Gross SF = 19,616 + Roof PH 600 SF+= 20,216
• Property Size: 1.96 Acres, with approximately 256 ft. of frontage on Rte. 60 East and approximately 412 ft. of depth.
• Year Built: Building A = 2005 / Building B = 1972
• Zoning: (DTW) Downtown District
• Utilities: City Water, Sewer & Electric
• R.E. Taxes: $52,715.79 (2017)
• NOI: $580,000 (currently 90% occupied)
• CAP RATE: 7.7%
Please complete the form below to request a showing for this property. We will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible. Please add any additional notes or comments that we will need to know about your request.
The official Lambert Commercial Real Estate, Inc. website and all pages linked to it or from it, are PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Lambert Commercial Real Estate, Inc. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION OR USE OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, OR LINKED FROM IT OR TO IT. Lambert Commercial Real Estate, Inc. does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, completeness, or suitability of any information for any purpose; that any information will be free of infection from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive contamination; that the information presented will not be objectionable to some individuals or that this service will remain uninterrupted.