Lambert Commercial Real Estate, Inc. was established in 1992 by Ron Lambert. The Company specializes in Commercial Real Estate and has grown to be known as the most experienced and trusted Commercial Real Estate Companies in Indian River County. The Company currently has 8 sales commercial agents with well over 100 years of combined commercial real estate experience. This experience gives our Company a close working relationship with county staff and officials to assist our clients in the regulatory process and it provides us with an expansive networking base within the area to achieve results for our clients.
Our diversity provides expertise in the following areas:
- Investment Property Leasing, Sales and Management.
- Retail Property Leasing, Sales and Management.
- Medical and Office Property Leasing, Sales and Management.
- Industrial Property Leasing, Sales and Management.
- Residential Development Sales.
- Interchange Land development including DRI.
- Citrus land purchase, sale and development.
- Mobile Home Park Sales.
The following is a sample of some of the commercial real estate projects of the Agency and/or its Agents:
- Development of I-95/SR 60 intersection land including attraction of Horizon Outlet Mall, Steak and Shake, Cracker Barrel, McDonalds, Holiday Inn Express, and Hampton Inn.
- Accumulation of land for the development of the exclusive Quail Valley Golf Course & Yacht Club.
- Selection and sale of land designated as the county’s only major Industrial Park.
- Sale/lease of the 90,000 Sq. Ft. former Doctor’s Medical Clinic owned by a national REIT.
- Sale/lease of the 100,000 Sq. Ft. former Indian River Medical Center.
- Management and leasing and Sale of the Riverwalk Shopping Center in Sebastian.
- Project renovation, leasing and sales of motels, mini-storage and other properties for national asset management companies such as First Union, Ontra Inc. and Lend Lease, Inc.
- The Sale of the site for the site for CVS.
- Leasing, Management and Sale of the Heron Pointe Medical Center at U. S. Highway 1 and 37th Street.
- The recent Leasing and Sale of the Three Oaks Professional Center on SR 60
- The continuous sale and management of many other Office, Medical, Retail and Industrial buildings throughout Indian River County.
The following is a sample of some of the leasing projects done at Lambert Commercial:
- Negotiated Land lease for Outback Steakhouse, Vero Beach.
- Procured and negotiated lease for Big Lots location at 4425 20th Street, Vero Beach.
- Procured and negotiated literally hundreds of leases in the Indian River County Area involving Office, Medical, Retail and Industrial space.
- Negotiated leases for many others in Vero Beach and Sebastian including Big Lots, Advanced Facial Cosmetics and Laser surgery Center, Inc., Hallmark, Mattress Barn, Mattress Market, H & R Block.
- Currently leasing many Office, Industrial, Medical and Retail spaces, with new projects always in process.
References are available upon request.